Burbank Arts for All Foundation is committed to supporting Burbank Unified School District’s arts plans and programs through its impending budget crisis. Your support of the Foundation’s work in this time of increased need is critical to sustain the amazing work BUSD does to bring creativity to our children.
Help us give more to BUSD Arts Education by making your year-end donation today!
Any donation you give by December 31st will help. Your support is crucial for kids, and we are grateful for you!
- A 100% tax-deductible donation made by mail or directly online
- A gift of stock
- A donation through your Donor Advised Fund
- Your employer’s matching gift program
- A charitable contribution from your business
- A donation to become an annual member of the Foundation
To support our entire community, we align with Burbank Educational Foundation and their work in the “All In for Burbank Schools” campaign. You can find more information about their mission here: befgives.org
We thank you for your continued support of Burbank Arts for All Foundation’s work and the impact we have had together changing the lives of kids through grants supporting creativity in the classroom and engaging our community in support of Burbank Unified arts education!
THANK YOU TO OUR YEAR-END DONORS:
- Bill Scollon
- Melissa McFarlane
- David Knight and Debra Blanchard
- Sally Chew
- Scott Pappas
- Michael and Penny Zambrano
- Judy and Ted Borges
- Carolyn Lollar
- Bill and Marian Motz
- Lina Hariz
- Gretchen and John Morning
- State Senator Anthony Portantino
- Jan McCarthy
- Catherine McGann
- Stephen Newman
- Renee Yuen
- Ted and Nohemy Bunch
- Chief Scott LaChasse
- Warren and Julie Stein
- Claude and Ann Hulce
- Greg and Nikki Miller
- Elisabete Erlandson
- Steve and Mary Frintner
We have been busy in 2018:
- We gave 25 grants to BUSD schools, impacting 5,847 kids
- We continued our support of BUSD’s Music Is Instrumental campaign with fundraising and community engagement programs.
- We showcased arts education programs at Edison Elementary, hosted conversations with elementary school Principals, and launched a parent toolkit to empower arts advocates in becoming solution partners.
- We hosted two forums on the Business of Music and the Art of Stagecraft, connecting creative professionals and Burbank’s creative economy to Burbank Unified schools.
Your donations helped make this work successful! We thank YOU for your commitment to our mission. Together, we know we can do more to support arts education in Burbank Unified.
Here are some of the photos that captured our impact this year. To read stories about our impact in BUSD clasrroms, click here