Thanks to your support and donations, Burbank Arts for All Foundation has been busy in 2018 furthering our mission. Your donations made this work possible:
- We gave 25 grants to BUSD schools, impacting 5,847 kids. Click here to see all of our grants in a complete list.
- We continued our support of BUSD’s Music Is Instrumental campaign through fundraising and community engagement programs.
- We showcased arts education programs at Edison Elementary, hosted conversations with elementary school Principals, convened the community in August to hear from Superintendent Hill, and we launched a parent toolkit to empower arts advocates in becoming solution partners.
- We attended BUSD LCAP meetings and continued our alignment with Burbank Council PTA. BUSD convened our Foundation, Burbank Educational Foundation, and Burbank Schools Boosters Association to share and discuss fundraising support for BUSD.
- We were recognized in the Empowerment Category for our outreach programs by State Senator Anthony Portantino at his Woman In Business 2018 Legislative Update and Awards Luncheon.
- We hosted Creative Circles Forums on the Business of Music and the Art of Stagecraft, connecting creative professionals and Burbank’s creative economy to Burbank Unified schools.
We thank you for your commitment to our mission. Together, we know we can do more to support arts education in Burbank Unified. Click here to give a gift today.
Here are some of the photos that captured our impact this year. Click here to read stories about our impact in BUSD classrooms.