All of us, working together to make a difference in the lives of students.
This year, because Burbank Unified School District (BUSD) is facing unprecedented budget cuts, Burbank Arts for All Foundation is changing our Gala model in order to give more to BUSD arts education.
We made some exciting announcements in February, but we know there is more work to do.
THANK YOU to the more than 300 donors, sponsors, and community leaders who joined us for our first ever “Give Instead Gala” – a month-long extravaganza filled with multiple giving opportunities to give instead and share why YOU believe the arts are important in a child’s school day.
Give Instead Gala
Beginning April 12 – May 10
Black Tie Optional, Pajamas Preferred
At Home or Online, the Possibilities to Make a Difference are Endless:
- Donate what you might have spent at our Gala. All donations are welcome and appreciated! Click this link to download this form and mail a check or give online.
- Thank you to ALL of the teams online and in person:
- Read this story about a party hosted by Linda Walmsley and Jon Schafer of Schafer Electric!
- Find your online fundraising team:
- Brenda Etterbeek
- Suzanne Weerts
- Cathy Stevens
- Karen Volpei-Gussow
- Carrie Brown
- Scott Pappas
- Freddy Jarjour
- Patrick Prescott
- Alexandra Helfrich
- Bob and Chez Mohler
- Art St. Germain
- Jill Vander Borght
- Jamie Butterworth
- College Nannies of Burbank
- Ian Waterhouse and Burbank Sunrise Rotary
- Jackie Amaya-Garcia
- Laura Flosi
- BUSD Cabinet
- Karen Broderick
- Lili Rossi
- Become a Sponsor and enjoy ALL of the exclusive benefits! Join our sponsors below, by clicking this link to download this form and mail a check or give online.
THANK YOU to our Sponsors:
All proceeds will benefit the Foundation’s mission to ensure every student in Burbank public schools receives a quality arts education as part of their core curriculum.
Want to know more about the Foundation’s work? Click these links: