Patron of the Arts Business Partners
Outstanding schools help strengthen the future generation of our entire community, including the business community. More often than not, business leaders look for creativity as a skill of high importance when hiring employees. A quality arts education fosters creativity, confidence, practice in project management and innovative thinking that will allow our students to succeed in their career and in life.
Become a Business Partner with the Foundation and help us inspire the next generation of innovative leaders right here in Burbank.
There is a place for your business in our circle of Patron of the Arts Business Partners whether your business gives $250, $500 or $100,000. To give today, download this form or set up a conversation with us by contacting Trena Pitchford, Executive Director, to tailor your package of business recognition and benefits today at email@example.com or 818.736.5269
Or, make a direct online donation by clicking the “Donate Today” button below:
As a Patron of the Arts Business Partner, your charitable contribution invests in our mission and provides some of the following benefits:
- A listing on our website for the year as a Business Partner and continued recognition throughout the year.
- Public recognition in one or more of our online social media outlets.
- Networking or volunteerism opportunities for your employees.
- Invitations to exclusive events with our pool of partners.
Burbank Arts for All Foundation would like to acknowledge the Patron of the Arts Business Partners for 2018:
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- The Walt Disney Company
- Woodbury University
- Premier America Credit Union
- Logix Federal Credit Union
- UMe Federal Credit Union
Burbank Arts for All Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.