THANK YOU to the over 400 guests who joined us for our
4th annual SECRET ART SHOW
on November 5th, 2016!
We are grateful to all of our guests, volunteers, sponsors and in-kind partners. To read more about the night, click this link.
psssssst…. we are hosting an online silent auction with many wonderful works of art available for a donation of $40 each!
To learn about ALL our 2016 Secret Artists, check out our Artist Directory:
Click through for a sneak peek at some of this year’s SECRET ART*…
*No transfer of copyright is intended; all rights reserved.
- Conan O’Brien, Talk Show Host, Comedian
- Tony Hale, Author and Two Time Emmy Award Winning Actor in “VEEP”
- Steve Earle, Musician
- Dave Blass, Emmy-nominated production designer
- Adonna Khare, Artist, catch Adonna’s exhibition, Between the Lines, October 22 through December 3rd
- Peter Bennett, Art Director, “SpongeBob SquarePants”
- David Shannon, Caldecott Winning Children’s Book Author and Artist
- BUSD Students
- Lea Thompson, Actress, “Switched at Birth,” “Back to the Future”
- Gary Baseman, Artist
- Joe Mantegna, Actor, “Criminal Minds”
- Frank Dietz, Award-winning Artist and Filmmaker
- Mike Vosburg, Artist and Illustrator
- Rita Ryack, Costume Designer
- W. Earl Brown, Actor, known for his roles in “Black Mass,” “American Crime” & “Deadwood”
- Members of the Burbank Art Association
- Artists from The Walt Disney Animation Studio and Nickelodeon
- and many, many more…
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS:
About Our Secret Artists:
In exchange for your beautiful original art work(s), we will promote you as one of our Secret Artists! Each artist should submit a brief biography (no more than 200 words) of your work as an artist, as well as a link to your website or gallery. Our list of Secret Artists and donated works will be displayed for thousands to enjoy on our website until next year’s show giving you exposure and possible leads! To take a peek at past Secret Artists:
About the Event:
All original works of art are available the night of the event for a donation of $40 each. The discovery of each guest’s “Secret Artist” creates a buzz of excitement throughout the hosted wine and cheese reception, causing our guests to show off their newly acquired masterpieces. For tickets to this year’s event call 818.736.5269 or click the links above.
To learn about last year’s Secret Art Show, click here: Secret Art Show 2015
All proceeds from The Secret Art Show benefit the Burbank Arts for All Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts education foundation whose mission is to ensure every student in Burbank public schools receives a quality arts education as part of their core curriculum. Since 2006, we have furthered our mission by providing supplemental funding twice a year through our grant making program, as well as year-round community engagement and advocacy efforts in support of all of Burbank Unified School District’s 15,000+ students.
The Foundation believes the arts are transformative. We believe all students should have equal access to a quality arts education that nurtures a balanced approach to life, develops 21st century skills for any career path a student chooses, and further enriches a healthy community and creative economy in Burbank.
To read more about our impact click here.
On behalf of our Board of Directors and the more than 15,000+ students we serve in the Burbank Unified School District, a most sincere “Thank You!” for your gracious support of this event.